Indian Bank is a medium-sized Public sector bank that was established in the year 1907 and has headquarters in Chennai. It has a network of over 5,721 branches along with 5,428 ATMs.
Indian Bank Mini statement service enables an account holder to review recent transactions made in the bank account. There is no difference as such between the Indian Bank Mini statement and the Indian Bank’s bank statement which provides a list of all the transactions made during a particular month or a particular year.
Different Ways to Get Indian Bank Mini Statement
Mentioned below are the different ways to get an Indian Bank Mini Statement:
- Get Indian Bank Mini Statement from Missed Call:-
It may be noted that the account holders are first required to register their mobile number with the bank account to avail of a hassle-free service. The same can be done either through internet banking or by visiting the nearest branch or ATM. To obtain the mini statement via Missed Call banking from Indian Bank, call the below-mentioned Indian Bank Mini Statement Number, and follow these steps:
- The account holder is required to frame the SMS in the following format. LATRAN <Account Number> <MPIN>
- After writing the SMS in the abovementioned format, send it to the number 9444394443.
- The account holder will receive information regarding the last three transactions from their respective bank account on the registered mobile number.
How to Register for Indian Bank Mini Statement?
To get the Mini Statement service, users are first required to get their mobile number registered with the bank after which they can avail of Mobile banking service, SMS service, or Missed Call service.
Below mentioned are the steps for the same;
- Firstly, users are required to fill out an application form by visiting their nearest branch.
- Self-updating of mobile numbers can also be done either by visiting an ATM or by sending an SMS.
- Users will then receive a notification via SMS once the mobile number gets registered.
- Get Indian Bank Mini Statement from SMS Banking:-
SMS Banking service allows Indian Bank account holders to avail of the Mini statement service. It is a free-of-cost service but users may be charged as per their mobile network. Account holders are first required to get their mobile numbers registered with the bank either by visiting the ATM or the bank’s branch. Registration can also be done with the help of Internet Banking.
- SMS LATRAN <Account Number> <MPIN> and Send it to 9444394443.
- After that, an account holder will receive an SMS on their registered mobile number along with the details of the recently made transactions.
Also, an account holder can use the below-mentioned number to make Indian Bank Balance Check:
|BALAVL to 94443-94443
- Get Indian Bank Mini Statement from Mobile Banking:-
Indian Bank, along with Ind Pay, offers different types of mobile banking apps to its customers to provide various services offered by them. Below are the different Indian Bank Mobile Banking applications:
|Indian Bank Mobile Banking Apps
|BHIM Indian Bank UPI
|IB Smart Remote
Firstly, an account holder is required to download the ‘Ind Pay’ app to obtain an Indian Bank mini statement. Thereafter, sign in to the banking app with your account information then your m pin will be generated. Then log in with your ID, password, and m pin, and then click on the mini statement option appearing on the screen. The last 3 options will then appear on the screen.
- Get Indian Bank Mini Statement via Net Banking:-
Below are the steps to get an Indian Bank Mini Statement via Net Banking in case of a “New User Registration”:
- Log in to the official website of Indian Bank i.e. www.indianbank.net.in
- Click on “New User Registration”.
- Enter the details like Account Number, registered mobile number, etc.
- Enter OTP, and then provide a password along with security questions.
- Tick on “Accept the Terms and Conditions”.
- Lastly, provide ATM card details like card number, CVV Number, ATM PIN, etc.
- Click on “Submit”.
- It may take 24 hours to get activated for registration from the time of submission.
- Post Login, the user will get access to all the details like account balance, transactions made, mini statements, etc.
- Get Indian Bank Mini Statement from Indian Bank ATM:-
Below mentioned are the steps to get an Indian Bank Mini Statement by visiting an ATM:
- Visit any nearest ATM.
- Insert the debit cum ATM card.
- Select the preferred language.
- Enter 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Click on the option “Mini Statement”.
- Select “Yes” in case a printed copy is required.
Benefits of Indian Bank Mini Statement Service
Mentioned below are the benefits of the Indian Bank mini statement service:
- Indian Bank Mini Statement service is available 24*7 i.e. from anywhere and anytime without even visiting a bank or ATM with the help of Internet & Mobile Banking services.
- With the help of the IndPay App, users can easily get the Indian Bank Mini statement free of cost.
- With the help of Indian Bank’s missed call service, an account holder can get an Indian Bank Mini statement without even an internet connection.
- With the help of Mobile banking and Internet banking, time and effort are saved as there is no need to visit a bank to avail of banking services.
- If an account holder doesn’t have a smart smartphone, then also they can get a Mini statement via SMS service.
- How to reset the Indian Bank Internet banking user ID?
Below mentioned are the steps to reset the Indian Bank internet banking user ID in case a user forgets the same:
- Log in to the official website of Indian Bank i.e. indianbank.net.in.
- Click on “Forgot User ID”.
- Enter the account number.
- Then provide the Customer ID along with the expression.
- Click on “Submit” and enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- The users will then receive their User ID on their registered e-mail IDs.